#8 Synthetic Nomacorc Corks
Grade: Synthetic Nomacorc
Size: 37mm length x 22mm (#8) diameter
Description: The core of a Nomacorc wine closures is breathable and allows optimum control of oxygen transfer through the closure. The outer flexible skin provides a precise and consistent seal, protecting the wine while providing the traditional appearance and opening ceremony associated with natural corks.
Wine Storage Duration: Recommended for under 3 years.
Recommended Corker: Suitable for hand corkers, lever corkers, and floor corkers.
Advantages of Nomacorc Wine Closures
- No cork taint or off-flavors associated with natural and technical corks
- More consistent oxygen transfer rates than other closure types including natural cork, technical cork, other synthetic corks, and screw caps
- More consistent bottling line behavior than other closure types including natural cork, technical cork, other synthetic corks, and screw caps
- Natural cork look without breakage and crumbling
- Smooth, easy extraction with traditional cork screws
- Carbon footprint similar to natural and technical cork with much lower water usage during manufacturing
- Significantly lower carbon footprint than other synthetic corks and screw caps
#8x1 1/2 37x22mm