Blichmann Engineering Brewing Gloves
Blichmann Brewing Gloves. Blichmann Engineering's industrial-grade brewing gloves are standard-issue in many commercial breweries.
- Gloves reduce your risk of burns and scalds.
- Harmful sanitisers, acids, and caustic chemicals are kept away from your skin.
- Because gloves can themselves be effectively sanitised, they help you maintain sanitised equipment.
- Elbow-length size allows you to reach into fermenters.
- The tear- and puncture-resistant nitrile rubber is 28 mil thick - up to four times that of household gloves - while maintaining great feel and dexterity.
Gloves are available in three sizes: Medium (size 8), Large (size 9), and Extra Large (size 10). To select your size, measure the circumference of your hand in inches at the knuckles using a flexible fabric tape or a piece of string. That measurement corresponds with the glove number size. For half sizes, round up to the next size. For example:
- If your hand measures 8.5", select size 9.
- If your hand measures 8.25", select size 8.
From: Blichmann Engineering, USA