Great for all traditional wheat beer styles. Adds extra body and richness. Especially useful when brewing German Style Wheat Beers and as an aid to head retention in normal beer styles.
- 100% all natural, kosher certified dry malt extract
- CBW® Bavarian Wheat is ideal for brewing extract wheat beers and all styles of grain brews
- Be creative with your recipes as this product is great for adjusting flavor of nearly all styles of beer
- CBW® Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water
A blend of wheat and pale malt with a neutral, malty flavor - ideal for wheat beers, or as a body- and foam-enhancing addition to other styles. Unhopped, with an SG yeild of 43 points per gallon.
Briess Dried Malt Extract- Bavarian Wheat can be used alone, or with specialty malts, to brew wheat beers of all styles. Excellent for boosting gravity, or enhancing mouth feel, body and head. Made from base malt and wheat malt that equates to 65% Wheat / 35% Barley. Color: 3 °L.
Perfect for the production of a classic Bavarian hefeweizen on its own, or dunkleweizen and other wheat beer styles with the addition of specialty grains.
65% wheat and 35% barley malt extract. For hefeweizens, wits, etc. Very light in color.
Dry Malt Extract
Ingredients: 65% Malted Wheat 35% Malted Barley Water
- Increasing capacity and boosting productivity
- Boosting gravity
- Improving body and head retention
- Yeast propagation
Please note: the 50 pound quantity comes factory-packaged in a multi-wall paper bag with a polyliner. We recommend storage in an airtight plastic bucket or tub after opening.