The semi-automatic filling machine Enolmaster is a professional bottling wine , oil, beer, spirits, fruit juices and other products liquids.
It works with the same principle of the filler Enolmatic: a vacuum pump draws the liquid from a container, place up to 4 m below. Within seconds it fills up to four bottles at a time.
The small size and the supporting structure in stainless steel make it the bottler for oil mills, wineries, distilleries and breweries.
- Vacuum Filling--no contact between wine and pump or mechanical components
- 4 Stainless Steel Filling Nozzles
- 600 bottles/hour (~20% less for viscous products)
- Fill level is adjustable
- Wine tank can be up to 12 feet below the Enolmaster
- 110 Volt
- Weight 55 lbs
- 26"L x 19"H x 18"W
- Also fills magnums (Enolmatic will not)
- An adjustable, vacuum-pump driven wine bottle filler that fills bottles automatically!
- Evacuates most oxygen during filling and can fill bottles of almost any size!
- No need to lug heavy carboys around, the vacuum pump pulls wine from the carboy and into four bottles at a time!
Container type: for bottles, for glass containers, container, bottle
Operational mode: manual, semi-automatic, automatic
Type: vacuum, vacuum
Product applications: for liquids, for food, for cosmetic products, for chemicals, beverage, for wine, for beer, fruit juice, water, for vedible oil, alcoholic beverage, perfume, for bulk materials
Other characteristics: tabletop, bench-top, compact
Throughput: Min.: 500 p/min Max.: 600 p/min
ENOLMASTER operates through the same principle of the Enolmatic filling machine. However, for its size and stainless steel frame, it is the ideal equipment for edible oil producers, cellars, wine-producers and distilleries.
Through vacuum operated filling, the product is bottled in the most natural way, allowing to maintain the product original qualities and features. When placing the bottle under the machine, the fluid is drawn by the vacuum created inside the container itself, without any contact between product and pumps or mechanical members.
FAST AND PRACTICAL
ENOLMASTER fills about 600 bottles per hour, in perfect hygienic conditions and with no product spillage.
The filling level is adjustable: once selected, the machine automatically fills up the bottle to the desired level. Also, the tank from which the fluid is drawn can be placed even4 metersbelow ENOLMASTER.
to use and clean: a great advantage especially when bottling oil.
- Bottle filling unit with collection reservoir
- 5 feet of 1 in. ID hose
|Enolmaster with 4 stainless nozzels|
|Dimensions||650 x 460 x 450 mm|
|Power||220 V - 50/60 Hz |
100/110 V - 50/60 Hz
|Production Speed||WINE: ~ 600 b / h |
OIL: ~ 500 b / h
|Bottle Neck ID||from 16 to 28 mm|
|Bottle Height||from 180 to 350 mm|