Make your own thick and creamy yogurt right in your own kitchen. This convenient, electric yogurt maker by Eurocuisine comes with seven reusable 6-oz. glass jars, giving you the ability to make up to seven individualized flavors at once. Each jar has a dating system to mark the make date. There is an automatic shutoff which can be set for a customized fermentation time and a beeper that will let you know when your yogurt is ready to be transferred to the refrigerator. Both the jars and lids are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. This is by far the best electric yogurt maker we've tried. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Euro Cuisine's Digital Yogurt Maker prepares up to 42 ounces of fresh, homemade yogurt in as little as 6 hours* without supervision. Make yogurt while you sleep or while you're away at work—no babysitting required. A built-in timer with automatic shutoff powers down the unit once cooking has stopped; an alert tone beeps to signal this has taken place.
The Euro Cuisine Digital Yogurt Maker includes seven (7) 6-ounce glass jars for you to mix and match different flavors of yogurt in every batch. Each of these jars includes a BPA-free lid with integrated date dial so you can set when the yogurt was made. Store these jars in the refrigerator and toss them in the dishwasher between uses. Yogurt made in the Yogurt Maker will stay fresh for up to 10 days.
The Euro Cuisine Automatic Yogurt Maker can make yogurt from cow's milk, goat's milk, and even almond & soy milk. A blue LED display and simple control interface make it easy to adjust cooking options. Adjusting the cook time varies the yogurt's sweetness, fat content, and thickness, and each of these variables is broken down in the included manual. The Yogurt Maker is backed by a 3-year warranty through Euro Cuisine.
Euro Cuisine Digital Yogurt Maker Features:
- Automatic, programmable yogurt machine from Euro Cuisine
- Prepares 42 ounces of yogurt (seven 6-ounce jars) in as little as 6 hours*
- Makes yogurt from cow's milk, goat's milk, almond milk, or soy milk
- Set-and-forget features for supervision-free homemade yogurt
- Users can control sweetness, fat content, and thickness of yogurt by varying cook time
- Yogurt is a healthy snack and part of a balanced diet
- Multiple jars allow for up to 7 different flavors per batch—great for families
- Blue LED display is easy to read
- 15-hour timer with alert tone beeps when yogurt is ready
- Automatic shutoff
- Brushed metal accents
- Included glass jars and plastic lids are dishwasher safe
- Jar lids include date dials to show when yogurt was made
- 120 volts
- Comes with a 3-year warranty through Euro Cuisine
*Cook time depends on desired thickness
This unit will only maintain the temp needed to set your yogurt. You will need to heat your milk on the stove first, add the culture and then pour the milk into the unit for incubating.