The Blast bottle washer allows you to easily wash bottles, carboys, tubing, and more. Attach to any faucet with a garden hose thread (or use faucet adapter) and turn the water on. The internal valve will only spray water when you push down on the the nozzle. One of our favorite "must-have" pieces of equipment.
The Blast bottle washer, made by Fermtech, allows you to easily wash bottles, carboys, tubing, and more. Attach to any faucet with a garden hose thread, or to a sink with the BMCE21 faucet adapter, and turn on the water. The Blast will only spray water when you push down on the the nozzle. Because the nozzle reduces to a small diameter it can be used to clean narrow items such as tubing lines
- Automatic operation - press to rinse, lift to stop.
- Easy on plumbing - eliminates water-hammer damage.
- Durable enough for commercial use.
- Use nozzle to rinse siphons and filters. Hot or cold water
- Uses Garden hose thread (Inner attachment of 15/16". Outer diameter of 1 1⁄16". Pitch of 11.5 TPI2.2 mm.).
Fermtech Blast Bottle Washer Fits Garden hose thread, like on a laundry sink, for kitchen sink you need an adaptor