Hoppy but balanced, dozens of versions of this beer have been brewed in Oregon, Washington and Northern California for nearly 30 years- with the resounding underlying them being Cascade hops, or their cousins the “C-hops”- Columbus, Centennial, Chinook, and now also Citra. Cascade and Citra hops are included in this kit for an updated aroma profile.
Ready to impress your pals and brew a beer unlike anything found in stores? Then you’re ready for this Brewcraft pale ale recipe pack.
Homebrew pros and amateurs alike will appreciate the convenience of this all-inclusive kit. It has every ingredient needed to create a super smooth brew that’s completely unique to you.
If it’s your first time brewing, there’s no need to sweat it, the recipe pack includes a detailed instruction sheet that makes the brewing process a breeze.
Grab this pale ale recipe pack today and experience the sheer reward brought by a homebrewed beer.
- Complete ingredient kit to make your own Pacific NW Pale Ale
- Includes detailed instruction sheet for hassle-free brewing
- Batch Size: 5 Gallons
- OG: 1.051
- SRM (Color): 5.5
- IBU (Bitterness): 54
- Anticipated FG: 1.011
- Anticipated ABV: 5.30%
- Ideal Fermentation Temp: 68 F
- (1) Pack brewer’s grains
- (1) Pack (3 lb.) dry malt
- (2) Packs (1 lb.) dry malt
- (50) Bottle caps
- (1) Pack (11.5 g) dry ale yeast
- (3) Hops steeping bags
- (1) Grain steeping bag
- (1) Pack (1 oz.) centennial hops
- (1) Pack (1 oz.) cascade hops
- (1) Pack priming sugar
- (1) Instruction sheet