Briess DME Golden Light 4 Lovibond
Briess Malt & Ingredients Company is the only vertically integrated malting company in North America. That means ingredients are from only the purest malt extracts from Briess's own malt so you are assured of receiving only the fullest flavored, freshest, pure malt extracts for top brewhouse performance. Slightly darker than Pilsen Light, this dry malt extract is ideal for light beers and for creative brewing this CBW® Golden Light DME is ideal for all styles of extract beer, especially light beers, and to adjust the color, flavor, and gravity of all grain beers.
- Color: 8 deg Plato / 4.0L
- Solids: 97%
- Fermentability: 75%
- FAN (syrup As-Is): 4200
- Ingredients: 99% Base Malt, 1% Carapils® Malt, Water
- Kosher certified dry malt extract made with 100% all natural ingredients
- Slightly darker than Pilsen Light, this dry malt extract is ideal for light beers and for creative brewing
- This DME can be used in the production of all extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
- CBW® Golden Light Dry Malt Extract is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water
All-purpose base extract for any beer style. Malty flavor, slightly darker than Pilsen DME. Unhopped, with an SG yeild of 43 points per gallon. Please note: the 50 pound quantity comes factory-packaged in a multi-wall paper bag with a polyliner. We recommend storage in an airtight plastic bucket or tub after opening.
Tags: Briess DME (US) | Dried Malt Extract (DME) |