Briess DME Traditional Dark 30 Lovibond
Briess CBW® Traditional Dark DME is can be used in many styles of extract beer, and to adjust the color, flavor, and gravity of all grain beers, but is idea for use in the production of Red and Amber Beers, Oktoberfest, Bock beer, Doppelbock, brown ales and other dark colored beers.
- 100% all natural, kosher certified dry malt extract
- Ideal for Red and Amber Beers, Oktoberfest, Bock beer, Doppelbock, brown ales and other dark colored beers
- This DME can be used in the production of most extract beer styles and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers
- CBW® Traditional Dark Dry Malt Extract is 100% pure malted barley extract made from 100% malt and water
- Color: 8 deg Plato / 30.0L
- Solids: 97%
- Fermentability: 75%
- FAN (syrup As-Is): 4400
- 54% Munich Malt
- 30% Base Malt
- 13% Caramel Malt 60
- 3 % Black Malt
A proprietary blend of base, Munich, 60L crystal, and black malt. Intense flavor and dark color. Unhopped, with an SG yeild of 43 points per gallon. Please note: the 50 pound quantity comes factory-packaged in a multi-wall paper bag with a polyliner. We recommend storage in an airtight plastic bucket or tub after opening.