Cooler Mash Tun With Thermometer - 10 Gallon
When you’re new to brewing, knowing what to buy & how to put it together can be challenging. Making a mash tun out of a beverage cooler is one of those projects you might not be ready to tackle on your own. Here at MoreBeer! we’ve gathered all of the components, and built it for you!
This 10 gallon Cooler Mash Tun with Thermometer includes our BMAG330 with an addition of a built in mash thermometer. The 3" thermometer with 6" probe is preinstalled. Installing a thermometer on an insulated cooler is tricky because you have to drill a larger hole in the orange plastic without damaging the inner white plastic wall. However, it is worth it. Now you can see the temperature of your mash without taking off the lid!
- Best quality Rubbermaid insulated beverage cooler made of FDA approved food grade plastic
- Stainless steel spigot installed in cooler
- Stainless steel perforated false bottom pre-installed in cooler
- High temp, FDA approved Silicone tubing
- Stainless steel tubing connector with 3/8" barb
- High quality bi-metal thermometer with 3" face and 6" probe.
Internal dimensions are 18.375"H x 12.875"D.
External dimensions are 20.875"H x 15.875"D with lid on.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.