Copper Ale TrueBrew™ Ingredient Kit
The Copper Ale is an American original that balances the best of malt and hops to deliver a beer that is sure to please. A product of the early U.S. craft beer revolution, this style has turned thousands onto the complexity of great beer, while delivering a balanced presentation of malt and hops. Bready and caramel malts marry with hoppy bitterness, pouring a rich reddish-copper color.
Drinkable and highly versatile, our Amber Ale is perfect for any time of year and pairs well with all types of food. A “must brew” in your brewing adventures!
- 6.6 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 8 oz of Château Biscuit Malt
- 4 oz of Crisp Crystal 60L Malt
- 4 oz of Crisp Crystal 120L Malt
- 1 oz of Northern Brewer Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Willamette Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Instructions (Preview)
|Yield||Ready Time||Difficulty||OG||FG||Final ABV||Bitterness||Color|
|5 gal||2-4 Weeks||Easy||1.050||1.012||5.2% ABV||20-30 IBU||Amber (15 SRM)|