English Brown Ale TrueBrew™ Ingredient Kit
Dark amber in color, this delectable English Brown Ale is a crowd-pleaser. Patterned after the brown ales in northern England, our kit is rich in flavor and well-balanced. The key to this brown ale is not being overly hoppy or too malty-sweet while retaining a flavorful, toasted nuttiness from the use of biscuit malt. A true working class beer that's read to get the job done anytime of the year!
- 6.6 lb of Amber Liquid Malt Extract
- 4 oz of Crisp Chocolate Malt
- 4 oz of Château Biscuit Malt
- 4 oz of Crisp Crystal 60L Malt
- 1 oz of East Kent Golding Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Instructions (Preview)
|Yield||Ready Time||Difficulty||OG||FG||Final ABV||Bitterness||Color|
|5 gal||2-4 Weeks||Easy||1.050||1.012||5% ABV||10-20 IBU||Brown (36 SRM)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.