QuickCarb Beer Carbonator
No one likes waiting, and the QuickCarb is the way to eliminate the wait from carbonating your homebrew. This high-pressure co2-injection system from Blichmann Engineering™ will carbonate a keg in 30 minutes, with no chance of over carbonating your beer. All connectors are included, and the unit hangs from the front of your keg.
Use is simple, just sanitize the unit using the built in pump, and connect hoses to your Keg and CO2 system. Turn on the gas, plug in the unit, and 30-40 minutes later, your beer will be perfectly carbonated. Cleanup is just as easy, as you can run cleaner and sanitizer through the system using the pump as well.
The Patent Pending QuickCarb from Blichmann Engineering is a revolutionary simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour! This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly without a chance of accidentally over-carbonating! The QuickCarb has everything you need to get started carbonating, all you need to provide is the beer, a ball lock corny keg, a CO2 tank, and a regulator. Interested in in-line oxygenation of your wort before pitching your yeast? Simply add an oxygen regulator and you're ready to go! The QuickCarb is truly a versatile tool!
QuickCarb Includes the Following Items:
- Circulating pump with mounting plate and keg hanging attachment
- Stainless Steel Infusion-T with 10 Micron Stainless Steel diffusion stone
- All necessary QuickConnectors, tubing, and fittings
- Liquid Ball Lock Disconnect
- Gas Ball Lock Disconnect
- Required DC transformer and plug for the circulating pump
- The Blichmann Engineering QuickCarb is a revolutionary, simple new way to carbonate a 5 gal keg of beer in less than an hour with no risk of over carbonation
- This patent pending product uses a simple circulating pump and a unique stainless steel diffusion stone to carbonate your beer precisely and quickly
- The circulating pump is powered with a simple DC transformer and is self priming and very gentle on your beer
- Blichmann's QuickCarb works great for all beer styles, is easy to clean and sanitize, and has a quiet and dependable operation
- Interested in in-line oxygenation of your wort before pitching your yeast? Simply add an oxygen regulator and you're ready to go!
Tags: QuickCarb |