Victoria Grain Mill
While this mill could be used by all-grain brewers, who mill 10 to 15 pounds of grain per batch, it is not ideal for that purpose. In those cases we suggest a larger mill.. For those brewers who have been around the block and know about the old Corona Mill, which looks similar to this mill, they are not the same! We put this mill through several tests on both function and grind quality before deciding to sell it.
- The mill runs off of two plates grinding together to crush the grain
- It is fully adjustable to allow for coarse or fine grinds
- Clamps easily to most tables
- Hopper holds about 1 pound
- Easily rotating wood handle
- While the mill handle is removable, hooking up a drill or motor is not recommended nor needed.
Victoria Grain Mill with High Hopper
Bring your homebrew to a whole other level with freshly crushed grains. The Victoria Grain Mill with High Hopper lets you crush your grains right before brewing for fresher taste. Mounting easily, this mill has a smooth manual operation with adjustable crushing plates. It’s made to last through years of use from cast iron.
Convenient:This grain mill allows you to crush your grains right before brewing for fresher tasting beer.
Durable:It’s made to last through years of use from cast iron.
Easy:Mounting easily, this mill has a smooth manual operation with adjustable crushing plates.
- Victoria Grain Mill with High Hopper
- Brand: Victoria
- Adjustable mounting mechanism
- Allows for crushing of grain right before brewing for fresher taste
- Easily mounts to counter top
- Durable cast iron construction
- Manual operation with rotating wood handle
- Adjustable crushing plates
- Able to be modified for use with hand drill or motor
Tags: Pre-Fermentation Equip |