Vienna/Marzen TrueBrew™ Ingredient Kit
There’s a reason why the annual Oktoberfest celebration in Germany continues to this day, and it’s not to honor the marriage of Prince Ludwig and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. It’s because of the beer! Our Vienna/Marzen is a full-bodied lager, crimson-amber in color and richly malty, backed by noble German hops. Continue the celebration and raise a stein!
- 6.6 lb of Pilsen Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 8 oz of Weyermann® Melanoidin Malt
- 4 oz of Weyermann® Caramunich® 3 Malt
- 4 oz of Weyermann® Caraaroma® Malt
- 2 oz of German Hallertau Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of German Hallertau Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis 34/70 Lager Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Instructions (Preview)
|Yield||Ready Time||Difficulty||OG||FG||Final ABV||Bitterness||Color|
|5 gal||4-8 Weeks||Easy||1.052||1.012||5% ABV||15-25 IBU||Copper (18 SRM)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.