West Coast IPA TrueBrew™ Ingredient Kit
Light copper colored, with slightly sweet maltiness, pronounced bitterness, and citrusy hop aromas. This American-style IPA features classic, west-coast hops for a clean, bright, refreshing result.
- 6.6 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Light Dried Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Crisp Crystal 45L Malt (Crushed)
- 1 oz of Summit Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Chinook Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz of Cascade Hop Pelelts for Flavor
- 1 oz of Cascade Hop Pellets for Aroma
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 1 Muslin Steeping Bag
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Instructions (Preview)
|Yield||Ready Time||Difficulty||OG||FG||Final ABV||Bitterness||Color|
|5 gal||2-4 Weeks||Easy||1.062||1.014||6.0% ABV||45-55 IBU||Copper (10 SRM)|
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.