Kegerator Conversion Kit Product Highlights:
Includes everything in our Value kit, plus a dual gauge CO2 regulator and a Stainless Steel drip tray.
Kegerator Conversion Kit Features:
Enjoy fresh, cold draft beer at home by converting an existing refrigerator into a Kegerator.
Kegerator Conversion Kit Includes:
- Brand new aluminum 5 lb. CO2 cylinder (legally shipped empty). Aluminum cylinders are lightweight, durable, do not rust, and are easy to handle. Aluminum cylinders are also superior in quality compared to most steel cylinders found on the market.
- Dual gauge Co2 regulator that features a solid forged brass body, wire mesh inlet filter, quad-ring inlet seal, built in pressure relief valve, 0-60 and 0-3000 PSI gauges, and a 3/8" O.D. outlet barb with shutoff.
- 4’ of red vinyl gas hose with re-useable snap clamps.
- American Sankey "D" system keg coupler that features a stainless steel, a stainless steel handle fork, a tin-nickel alloy plated probe, a short lever handle, a built in pressure relief valve, and check valves for both the gas-in and liquid-out ports.
- 5’ long vinyl beer hose assembly. This brewery approved hose will not rot, swell, or dry out and is unaffected by normal beer line cleaning chemicals. Pre-assembled with hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- 4" long PVC door spacer that allows secure shank installation without crushing the refrigerator door insulation.
- 5-1/8" long nipple shank assembly. The one-piece construction prevents leaks, and the barbed fitting allows easy connection of the beer line assembly. Includes shank, forged brass locknut, plastic flange, coupling nut, sleeve, and snap ring.
- Premium quality chrome plated solid brass beer faucet. Features a chrome plated forged brass body, a PTFE lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, and a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar.
- High gloss black plastic faucet knob.
- Durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain (no hassle with hoses and bottles). The backsplash has keyhole shaped mounting holes that allow easy removal for cleaning.
- Faucet wrench for easy tightening the faucet to the shank.
- Complete, detailed easy to follow instructions for quick installation.
|Gas Cylinder||Aluminum 5 lb. (shipped empty)|
|Regulator||Dual Gauge CO2|
|Keg Coupler||D System for North American Beers|
|Drip Tray||Durable 6" x 4" stainless steel drip tray with 2" tall backsplash and no drain (no hassle with drain hoses and bottles). The backsplash has keyhole shaped mounting holes that allow easy removal for cleaning.|
|Included||Chrome faucet, Faucet knob, Shank, Door spacer, Hoses with fittings, Instructions|