Vintage Shop SUPER Transfer Pump Variable Speed Diaphragm Pump (0-3 GPM)
A diaphragm pump works by moving wine through one pulsating diaphragm into the next. In this design, as opposed to a centrifugal pump which has a small head spinning at high speeds, the shear value is small meaning the wine is not as "beat up". A diaphragm pump is self-priming, meaning that it will "pump air" creating suction that will pull liquid out of your container and into the pump head. This makes the pump very easy to use for the home winemaker.
- Self Priming
- Automatic Shut-off
- Thermally Protected Motor
- Adjustable Flow Rate .8-3.0 gallons per minute
- Can run continuously for 90 minutes
- On/Off Switch
- Comes with 40 mesh pre-filter
- Comes with 2 x 3 ft flex tubing
- Max liquid temp 110 deg F (43 C)
Vintage Shop Super Transfer Pump is quick, compact and portable.
Easy to install anywhere since it comes with mountable shock-absorbing feet.
This Diaphragm, Self Priming unit, is specially designed to save your time, you can transfer a 5 gallon carboy in approximately 1.5 minutes!
Flows at a rate between 1 to 3 GPM (Gallon per minute).
Has an on/off switch with variable flow adjustment dial and a 5' electrical cord.
Comes with a prefilter to prevent clogging of the pump head.
Comes with hoses, clamps, fittings and spanner wrench.
Packaged pump total weight: 3.5 Kg (7.7 Lbs).
- Flow rate from 1 to 3 Gallon per minute.
- Motor type AC.110 Volts, 0.5 Amp, 60 Hz.